Roam along the Moroccan coast with us, accompagnied by camels. Discover the unrevealed shore of the Atlantic ocean to end this beautiful hike in laid-back Essaouira. A beautiful town, known for it’s fortified walls (scenes of Games of Thrones are shot here), fishing boats and a relaxed atmosphere.
Atlantic Coast – Essaouira
- 4 and a half day walking (easy level)
- Relaxing at the beach
- Visiting pittoresque and laid-back Essaouira
- Hiking and camping in the dunes and the woods
- Camels will accompagnie us to carry the lugage
- Moroccan picknick lunches, prepared by out own cook
- Be informed about our new travel dates by leaving your details here
- 8 days
- 4 – 20 persons per group
- Group will be accompagnied by Hassan Hisse
- Lugage will be carried by mules
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners are included (except in Marrakech)
- Stays in a hotel in Marrakech, a gite (rural Moroccan home) in Tighza and 1 night of camping
- For private trips you can contact us directly
€ 450,- / USD 505,-per person (excl. flight)
Sunday – Marrakech
Arrive at Marrakech, transfer from the airport and stay at a comfortable hotel. Free-time to discover discover the impressive ‘red city’ Marrakech.
Monday – Timzgida Oftas
We will drive to Timzgida Oftas (by minibus) and collect the camels that will carry our luggage during the trip. It will be an hour walk to our camping location with a very nice beach. Over there we will have dinner and pass the night
Tuesday – Tafdna
In the morning we will walk with some elevation to different plateaus to descent to the beach for a picknick-lunch. In the afternoon will will elevate for 1,5 hour untill we will reach a gite that is located in the woods. We will have dinner and spend the night there.
Wednesday – Sidi Ahmed Sayhe
Today we will walk along the beach through the dunes. We will have picknick-lunch and walk during the afternoon to camp in the dunes. Dinner will be served there.
Thursday – Sidi Mbark
After camping in the dunes we will walk in the morning through the hills and decent to the dunes. Where we will enjoy our picknick-lunch. We will spend the afternoon on the beach (free-time) and dine and camp there.
Friday – Sidi Kaouki / Essaouira
During the morning we will walk to Sidi Kaouki, after lunch we will drive (1 hour) to Essaouira. In Essaouira you will have free-time to visit this beautiful city. We will have dinner and spend the night in a riad
Saturday – Marrakech
We will return to Marrakech. After arrival you will have free-time to roam around beautiful Marrakech.
You will have free-time in Marrakech and we will bring you to the airport
- Full Escort: Fully escorted by Hassan (your local guide), cameleers and a cook
- All Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included, except in Marrakech; only breakfast is included in Marrakech
- Transport: Minibus or 4×4 transfers from and to the Airport and the coast
What is not included:
- Lunch and dinner in Marrakech
- International flights
- Sleeping bags
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Additional hotel nights before or after trek, although these can be purchased
Do you want to know more about the availability, flights or do you have other questions?
Contact us via email@example.com or +212 6 62 74 30 23 (also for WhatsApp)